dimanche 27 juin 2010


Gentlemen, it has often been said that I like airsoft.

Gentlemen, I like airsoft.

No, gentlemen, I love airsoft!

I love deathmatch. I love vip elimination. I love capture the flag. I love hicaps, milsim, I love mop-up operations, and roleplay.

Airsoft across prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love
every act of airsoft that can occur upon this earth.

I love blasting the other players to smithereens with bb's shower salvos that thunder across the lines of game.

My heart leaps with joy whenever a player up is hands because is out.

And there is nothing like a machinegunner contractor using an A&K m249 squad automatic weapon to block other team on position.
And the feeling that comes when a player runs screaming from his position only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire,
is such an exquisite feeling.

Like when ranks of infantry brandish their rubber bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch
a new player eleminate other player with a low-cost-china-made AEG.

The sight of retreater being strung up from a surefire lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the
sounds made by roleplayer prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in theyr fake agony as they're mowed down by
ear piercing cybergun schmeissers!

When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stands with nothing but one bb's loader, only to have their position
smashed to atoms block by block by fake MLRS lauch, I'm in ecstasy.

I love it when my team are ravaged by a Russian geardos division. It's so sad to see checkpoint and bunker that were supposed
to be defended at all costs, being outrunned by a simple newbie with his Dboy's m4a1...

I love to be squashed under the heel of the milsim war machines. The humiliation, as my team crawl around like vermin, ducking
the systema m4a1's pellets flying overhead.


Gentlemen... All I ask for is airsoft, an OP so grand as to make Berget itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers
in replicas, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further airsoft as I do? Do you wish for a fairplay, funny OP? A game whose
fury is built with plastic, and lightning, and gaz? Do you ask for airsoft to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even paintballers to scavenge, from this Earth!?"

...

Very well. Then Fairplay is what you shall have. We are a clenched fist, ready to greet all who play with us, with our might. But..
After enduring over half a century wallowing in the darkness, for us, a simple "ordinary" game will no longer be sufficient.
We need a MASSIVE OP! An airsoft beyond any other that man's history has never known!

We are but a single team... The remnants of friends group numbering less than 10 men strong. However, I believe that each of you old player
is worth a thousand of their newbies soft children! We represent a force that could easily organise an OP for two hundred and one men!
It is time for them to awake the ones who sent us screaming into oblivion, and who now lie sleeping. Let's drag them out of bed by the sound
of fairplay, and remind them of what we are! We will remind them of what it feels like to live in airsoft. We will remind them of the sound our
jackboots make against the floor. We will remind them, that there are more things between paintball and real weapons than are dreamt of in their philosophy.

Our little team of ten men player will airsofting this world until end of time. Yes, my friends! Soon, Europe's playgrounds remains will
illuminate the night sky! I have brought you all back just as I promised I would. Back to our favorite playground. Back to our beloved Airsoft!

At last, the sea lion has crossed the ocean and is heading up the hill! Attention players of the O.F.B. Corp. airsoft team, this is a message from your commander:

Friends...let's bring them Airsoft.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire